Monday, February 8, 2016

InsideSmarts Delicates Laundry Wash Bag Review





1.5/5 Stars


First things first, when I received my package one of my bags was busted. The zipper was missing teeth and I was unable to zip past that point making the bag unusable.
After doing a couple scenarios with all 3 of he mesh bags the clothes that were inside them took 2 dryer cycles to dry when the rest of the clothes in the load were completely dry.

I am not a fan at all sense one bag was off the bat unusable.


I have had a lot better luck using a pillowcase for my delicates then I did with these mesh bags.

Watch My Review HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Save Up To 70% Off Antsy Pants @ Target

Click HERE to check inventory for your local store! Antsy Pants Play Food Felt Cupcakes (Reg. $8.99) $2.68 Clearance! DPCI# 091...