Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Grafitti Stickers ~ Review
These are nice thick stickers!
The package I received had a variety of stickers from cartoons to logos, so there is something here for the whole family.
They are also waterproof which is nice.
One thing I did not like about these are a couple of the stickers. I got one sticker that was like a deadbeat hobo Spongebob, which for me was weird in this pack of stickers. But you get so many for the price, I just through those stickers away.
Overall I am very happy with this set of stickers!
DISCLAMINER:
I WAS SENT THIS PRODUCT AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR A HONEST AND UNBIASED REVIEW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Save Up To 70% Off Antsy Pants @ Target
Click HERE to check inventory for your local store! Antsy Pants Play Food Felt Cupcakes (Reg. $8.99) $2.68 Clearance! DPCI# 091...
-
TARGET DEALS! AVEENO BABY DAILY MOISTURE LOTION 8OZ @ $4.99 USE $3.00/1 MQ - SS 4/8/18 OOP: $1.99 EACH + $2.00 IBOTTA CREDIT! FREE BAB...
-
CVS 1 Tide Pods 16ct @ $4.92 (Sale Price) Use 1 $2.00/1 MQ - coupons.com OOP: $2.92 Elite Cosmetic Spend $15 get $10 1 Elit...
No comments:
Post a Comment