Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Grafitti Stickers ~ Review



These are nice thick stickers!
The package I received had a variety of stickers from cartoons to logos, so there is something here for the whole family.
They are also waterproof which is nice.
One thing I did not like about these are a couple of the stickers. I got one sticker that was like a deadbeat hobo Spongebob, which for me was weird in this pack of stickers. But you get so many for the price, I just through those stickers away.
Overall I am very happy with this set of stickers!

DISCLAMINER:
I WAS SENT THIS PRODUCT AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR A HONEST AND UNBIASED REVIEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save Up To 70% Off Antsy Pants @ Target

Click HERE to check inventory for your local store! Antsy Pants Play Food Felt Cupcakes (Reg. $8.99) $2.68 Clearance! DPCI# 091...