Monday, February 8, 2016

Deep Sea Excalibur Multitool ~ Review



I really do like this multi tool. The only thing I did not like was the weight, but if it were lighter, then it would not be as sturdy, so the weight is not as bad. I love how it comes with a case that actually will hold it in. If the case is closed and the tool is turned upside down. The tool actually stays in; the weight does force the case to open. The additional screw attachments were nice and the odd was better due to the fact that I do not have any of those screw heads already.

I really do like this tool, and I will be keeping it in my video production grip kit!



DISCLAMINER:
I WAS SENT THIS PRODUCT AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR A HONEST AND UNBIASED REVIEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save Up To 70% Off Antsy Pants @ Target

Click HERE to check inventory for your local store! Antsy Pants Play Food Felt Cupcakes (Reg. $8.99) $2.68 Clearance! DPCI# 091...