Friday, December 14, 2018

Summers Eve Boxy Charm Unboxing!!!

Hi! This is a breakdown of everything i received in my Summers Eve Boxycharm!

Awhile ago there was a promotion where you purchased 2 Summers Eve Items, and you receive a free Boxycharm Box!

I recently received my box in the mail, and decided to unbox it on camera!



VIDEO COMING SOON!



What I received in my Box!









































(I could only find a 4oz bottle online, it retails for $28)

























The Retail Value of this box is $96

Boxy Charm guarantees a $100 dollar value for each box, and I believe $96 is pretty close.
Boxycharm is only $21 a month (you can save more when you purchase monthly bundles)
I believe it is worth $21 a month for the amazing products you receive.

I will continue to receive Boxycharm boxes and see if there items are worth it!

If you would like to see a look with the above palette make sure to hit the like & subscribe button on the Youtube Video above! Also leave a comment on something else you would like for me to try in a future video!

See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Save Up To 70% Off Antsy Pants @ Target

Click HERE to check inventory for your local store! Antsy Pants Play Food Felt Cupcakes (Reg. $8.99) $2.68 Clearance! DPCI# 091...